Friday, July 12, 2013

3 days post IUI

Definitely still pregnant, although yesterday was a much easier day, despite the fact that I didn't get a nap.   My period like pains were light and dull but a persistent 2 out of 10 the whole day.  (4 yesterday)

Lying down to go to bed I reluctantly realized that the waist band on my pajamas felt tight.  How could that be, and then there was that unusual pulse in the lower abdomen that I only get after IUI.

I was so tired that I slept though the entire night - waking only to make Sage a bottle of goat milk. There is still something up with my (breast) milk.  She took the cream off both tits and then picked up an empty bottle and signed "more bottle" - as opposed to "more mama milk."

Falling asleep last night I realized my legs ached so bad - with the worst pain being in my calfs (at about 7 out of 10).  I looked out my pregnancy pillow - couldn't find it!

I begin to worry because I know day 3 is when, if I were doing IVF, the embryos in the petri dish start to disintegrate.  Typically I think my embryo makes it to about day 4 or 5 and then (I feel) there is no implantation!

No comments:

Post a Comment