Thursday, January 30, 2014

New hope

I just found this awesome site/charity which helps people conceive through nutritional supplementation and avoiding toxins etc Their success rates are outstanding.  Just look at the table and see how few people have miscarriages after having completed their program.  Its almost unbelievable.

After a long talk with the lady on the phone, she told me most of their participants are in their late thirties and early forties.  They just had a lady age 48 get pregnant with her own egg!

I am sending in a sample (ok - of all of my pubic hair) to be analyzed.  She told me it was very likely my hormones were out (as my geographic tongue gets worse on ovulation - and now I realize this is the exact time my Sage gets sick - yes I am still feeding) and suggested in the mean time I take extra Zinc and be sure to have enough selenium and manganese too.

It should take a month to get my results and I can't wait!

2 comments: