Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Fabulous day

It's hot where we live, and for once I was feeling well.  With no plans till late afternoon, I decided we should hang out at I.ke.a.   We love that place.  Loads of comfy sofas, great cafeteria, air-conditioning, and some remarkably cheap kiddy toys and a spacious bathroom pictured- where there is even a breastfeeding chair.  The only down side was that close to $300 sort of got spent on all sorts of urgent luxuries!

Even more exciting, Sage showed me for the first time that she could sit up, and hold her own bottle,  while I stuffed down some lunch.
When we got home, we played with our new toy - it was either one dollar or two - I forget.  Anyway I wish we had bought more - because it is fab - and I would love to be able to give them as gifts, and replace once we lose it.

2 comments: